Sunday, August 28, 2011

not planning any events!

Boy, was it nice to wake up and not have to think about what I needed to do for a party! I'm done! Of course I still had clean-up and a couple of returns...but who cares!
Got up at 7 and went to 9:30 mass with Jerry, missionary Sunday, so we ran super long. It is inspiring to hear about Priests devoting their lives to the message of preaching JESUS.
Jerry and the kids head down to Ohio for Gary Allan's BBQ and I get a pass! I'm happy that I get a day to chill.
I have my cereal and head out,returns at Target and Party City, purchase of a scrapbook at Michael's and then copy and print photos at Meijer. I decided to make Cammy a scrapbook of the shower. I moved the mahjong table into the family room, popped on weather channel and HGTV and made a scrapbook. I think it came out cute and I hope she likes it.
Other than that, did a little cleaning, a little laundry, a little coffee drinking, an excellent day.
Also, hurricane Irene roared through NJ, but thank GOD that all the family is safe and fine. They hadn't even lost power! I'm glad Mom made out okay, and Claire is waiting to heat when she can move down to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment