Saturday, August 27, 2011

Baby Shower T-minus 1 day and freaking!

Well, off  Molly and I went to Flint this am, for her to make her celebrity appearance. One problem, NO PHOTOS TO SIGN! Ok, roll with the punches, and I have Molly handing out green rubber bracelets and saying Hi to people. She walks around the venue and makes friends-no surprise there! All the SO staff is great and we enjoy hanging out. Wish we could do the race tomorrow but the shower calls! The photos arrive at 1:30(they did buy her a subway lunch) and she finally gets to start signing! We play the commercial on a laptop while she is sitting there. Finally we leave at around 2:30, and after hitting traffic we arrive about 4pm at the house. Oh my, I thought I would be home way earlier, and shoot into shower prep mode. I bake scones for the favour bags, go to Target to get the last minute gifts, bake brownies, clean,etc. I am up til 2am! Holy smokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment