Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back at BDL

Had a chance to work this afternoon, and thought I'd better get my dupa in there before they forget who I am! I worked with Anne and Jen, doing Teen Gaming, and didn't even step foot into childrens! It was great. Jerry ended up at the Polish Village Cafe(with new outdoor tables!) with his boss Brian, who had been craving the dill pickle soup and beef rolls since his last visit to Detroit. The kids fended for themselves, playing Wii,reading,dancing and watching baseball. They probably were quite happy to be alone.
We also did a Sally's run, dropping off 2 bags, and scoring several baby items for the grab bag game, and half off kids things.
Danny and I continued our schooling. We did have some computer issues again, and hope to resolve them for good this week. It is frustrating to be working on a section and have it shut down on Danny. But I like it so far and he seems to.
Closed the evening with a Meijer run, got most of my groceries for the boss dinner and the party on Saturday. GO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment