Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lions and Lakes!

Super Dad took the girls to the last day of Lions open practice,their first game is tomorrow night. They had a ball, and got loads of great pictures. Jerry got to meet Willie Horton and fabulous old retired Tiger and he was thrilled. Molly was excited about Calvin Johnson, and Charlotte's favourite was Matthew Stafford. They saw practice and got autographs too!
I met them at VG's and got the girls and we headed out to Kensington metro park to meet Jake,Cammy, Annabelle and Bella, Cammy's mother. They had taken a walk, and so we headed to the beach for a swim. We ate lunch and visited the farm center too. Another super stressful time. I felt glad that I had run this morning, and had a nice couple hour long coffee clatch with Roseanna to talk things out and prepare myself. I have finished the shower invites, and we are on for August 27. The planning begins!






No comments:

Post a Comment