Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Vacation is over-Not a moment too soon!

To start Sunday on a gourmet note I made a nice breakfast of pumpkin waffles with homemade cranberry syrup.  I got great reviews, and since I had never done that before, I can put it on my "Forward" list.
Okay, the girls are completely on my nerves, Jers, Danny's and each others! I guess its time to go back to school.  Today was a good one though, we were able to shoot over to church and help load over 1000lb's of donated food into the traverse and drive it to Gleaners food bank. We helped unload and were still back home in one hour!  Love teaching the kids that a little bit of time goes such a long way for the community.  Jerry and I tackled the branch that was hanging into the roof by our bedroom. After climbing on to the roof(too steep and slippery!) and moving the ladder a bunch of times, we finally got the vines that had twisted around the branch off! Go US! at one point Jer and I were literally swinging on the vine(can you picture it? we were like Tarzan and Jane!) Jer got all the outdoor furniture tarped up, and we put up more decorations.  It is so nice to be almost done and its not even December! I hope this will allow for relaxing and reading Christmas stories and watching Christmas movies.
This evening it was back to making lunches and organizing clothes,backpacks,etc.  Have a great week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment