Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday

I went out! Got up at 5:30 and headed out into the cold....did you? How did things go for you?  I went to Target, and while I got all I wanted, I did have to wait on line for 1 hour to pay.  Oh my!  But as you can imagine everyone was happy and friendly, and I downloaded an ebook program to my phone and downloaded some free books, and read the first 2 chapters of Little Women
while I waited.  I took home my booty, refueled with some coffee and grabbed Charlotte and headed to wal-mart.  Got there about 9:30 and I still got lots of bargains and no lines...better than Target for sure, and they price match so no worries about missing another stores deals.  I also got more done on the village, cleaned out the pantry,worked more in the storage room and various other chores. Go Me!  I'm working tomorrow, but it will be good to get out of the house for a bit, alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment