Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sitting by the fire...

The rain started about 5pm, but the boys(Danny and Scotty) got an hour and a half of trampolining in and the girls both went running. Now the rain is pounding down and I am cozy by my fire.  I know this will stir up some controversy, but I don't miss my real fireplace one bit!No bringing in the wet and dirty logs, and trying to get the newspaper to catch, and then when its finally roaring, I'm ready to go to bed! So I flick it on, snuggle by it, flick it off and go to bed..NO Guilt! Enjoying a fantastic episode of The Good Wife-give it a watch if you don't already, Juliana Margolis is really great.  The kids have no school tomorrow. teacher conferences. So we'll start up the pumpkin bread factory and do our party planning for Friday.
Stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment