Friday, February 11, 2011

Wednesday 2/9/10

Out I go to Howell to try to reschedule my plea bargain! They claim they never got the fax from the hospital. Luckily I can provide a copy, and my date is 2/22/11.  I'm sure I'll still have to pay, but at least I'll have my day in court. I have a meeting with Molly's teachers, supposed to be an hour, it lasts 3! Good stuff though, and we talk about getting her on board with chores and behaviour issues. Just being more independent, which hopefully will serve her well! Only 5/6 weeks til she is off to San Diego! That will be weird!
Danny has alter server(no more "boy" PLEASE!) training today and tomorrow. and boy is he excited. Ryan is going as well. It will be awesome to see him serving.  Jerry has been spending a couple of evenings at the high school working on the set construction for the play. He knows the men, and enjoys the camaraderie.

No comments:

Post a Comment