Monday, February 7, 2011

More Snow?!

Shoveled for an hour and a half, in anticipation of the temps plummeting tonight Trying to get rid of some of the bulk, especially at the bottom of the driveway, so my book club gals can find me tomorrow night! So at least I got some exercise! Charlotte came home "sick" today at 11:30 (after lunch!), and we had a rough go of it. 'nuff said. I met Danny at school and signed him in about 1pm. This way he won't be too behind tomorrow.
I decided to stimulate the economy a bit, and hit Old Navy, Children's place(sweaters for $2.97!) and Home Goods where I found a cute reading lamp for the family room.  Then I picked up Danny and he got in some bobsled runs. I served my turkey chili and cornbread, and then took Danny to BBall practice. Jerry went down to the high school to work on the set building for Bye,Bye,Birdie. He had a blast! They were working on telephone booths.  I had to go to Target to get Charlotte's RX, and as I waited and wandered, I scored a great deal...so that made my night as you know! Got a Zipfy(zip-fee) mini-luge, regular priced $39.00 for $8.00---and its a LUGE! you know, for the bobsled track!!!! So Danny going to test it in the morning and if it's as awesome as it looks on the website as the luge down the Alps!! then I'll go get a couple more for the girls and/or pals. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment