Saturday, February 12, 2011

another saturday night and ....

I'm sitting in front of my fireplace...again! To his credit, Jerry did email me from the bball tourney to see if I wanted to go out to eat with him, but I just wanted to veg. hmmm, I am boring! Danny and I had a blast at the U of M game. They really scared us, a relaxing first half, then almost a tie game with 3 minuted to go..up by 3 into 1 minute, then every time Michigan went to the line the missed the free throw! It was crazy, but they hung on. Plus the doggies that race and jump over little fences performed at half time, yay!!
Jerry's team, on the other hand, got killed in both games. The first game 70-26! Coach Jerry said the other team had 2 guys in their 20's who could have played high school ball. The Panthers never gave up, and the girls each had a couple of 3 pointers! Molly did so good on defense, she even got 2 fouls!  Charlotte's shot was definitely hitting, and they were both happy! We all rendezvoused for dinner at 7:30, ravioli and salad, then we watched Aladdin. I have challenged Danny to watch all our old Disney movies so tonight we got to laugh along with Robin Williams Genie!
My moving forward theme for today is that I got a DVR and actually taped a program and watched it, buzzing through the commercials! Speaking of "a whole new world.."!
Danny also had a chance to have another couple of hours on the bobsled track with Jack, which for him = a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment