Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snow Day is fantastic!



Bright blue sky's and beautiful snow.  Danny and I strap on the snow shoes and head out around the neighborhood, then into the back yard and the woods. We had a blast. It actually got so warm we took our jackets off, we were sweating!
Danny went snowboarding all afternoon with Ryan and Collin and had a great time. He even tried a rail grind on the trick hill! Jake would be proud.
funny story with Molly..when I'm heading out to snowshoe I ask Molly to empty the dishwasher and fill it with the dishes in the sink.  For some reason after she empties the dishwasher and puts the clean dishes away, she empties out the sink by putting all the dirty dishes away too! when I got home, the sink was empty, good I thought..then opened the dishwasher and it was empty...what the heck, then open the draw and see dirty spoons...uh oh...open all the cabinets, and there they all are, complete with water and bits of shredded cheese etc on the floor of the cabinets! Thundering Typhoons! So my project today was rewashing every dish and spoon and cleaning the cabinets too! Never a dull!
Also played multiple games of Uno, and went to court and beat my speeding ticket!!!
It is a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment