Friday, December 31, 2010

Thursday 12/30/10

 This morning after breakfast we shot off to the movies! We met Shawne and her whole gang there, for the 10am show.  No, we did not bring candy! I did supply lunchbox size bags of teddy grahams, because it seems my children are programed to consume snacks in the movies(my bad!)  We saw Tangled, have you seen it? It was soooo goood! The heroine was spunky(reminded me of Alex Wiz and Charlotte) the hero hilariously debonair, the horse and the chameleon stole the show(love those Disney animals!) and the music, by Alan Menken, is ready to go straight to Broadway!  It was totally enjoyable and really way funnier than I expected.  The song  I Have A Dream was  like that stick to the status quo song and dance number in high school musical except it involved drunks,hooligans and enormous ruffians in a pub in the middle of a medieval forest! Can you picture it?  You really have to see it, GO, it's fun!
Jack came home with us and he and Danny played Lord of The Rings Risk, and hiked in the woods. Molly worked on a puzzle and Charlotte wandered.  They both did a great weight workout with Jerry.  Danny and I dropped Jack at the library at 4pm, then ran a bunch of errands including 2 big loads to the church donation spot and a nice browse through Home Goods(my little decorator!)  When he grows up his house will be stylin!  Jer and Danny watched Two Towers, Molly took over my TV for football and hockey, and I went to bed and started and finished  The 5th Horseman  by James Patterson. On to number 6, this series is great, a little more serial killer than I usually read, but great. Thanks for the recommendation Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment