Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

What's not to like about vacation?!  It is so nice not to be running the kids to school, and I feel like I can take a break from the housework routine to spend time with the kids. Charlotte had a Doctors apmnt this morning, and I am hopeful that we will make some strides with her medication.  Back at home Danny, Charlotte and Jerry do one of their boxing workouts, while Molly and I lazily don't!  Jerry and Charlotte head down to Ann Arbor for the Purdue/U of M game(Mich lost in front of a sell-out crowd).  Sophie and Danny spend the afternoon making beads, Molly and Leah play and color, and Shawne and I sneak out to a 4pm movie! Go Mom's! We saw a fantastic movie, The Kings Speech with Colin Firth and Helena Bonham Carter. I totally want you to go out and see it, it is a great period piece about an interesting point in history, just prior to England's entry into WWII. We really enjoyed ourselves.  Back at the house it was time to iron the bead projects from the afternoon, all 12 of them!  Then we had an at home meeting with Bob Steinkamp, a former administrator at Pathways school, now running his own company, Aspire, aimed at increasing social skills in people who have autism.  The girls and I viewed a power point, and he interviewed them.  It kicks off in January, and I'll keep you posted as to how it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment