Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thursday 12/9 Friends are priceless

I am so lucky to have a friend like Shawne. So flexible, so fun, so laid back(unlike me!) she is always fun to be around.  This morning we had talked about getting together, but she called to tell me that there was a stray dog in their yard and she needed to get it squared away. Now she has already taking care of her mother-in-laws two 90lb black labs since labor day, along with her dog, but she still has the time for this stray. I manage to fill my time with a trip to the bank and Marshalls, got a frew more presents set. Then Shawne frees up and I ask if she'd consider coming to help me with the basement reorganization and of course she says "Sure"! So for the next couple of hours Shawne Leah and I work on moving the crafts into the guest room/lego room; cleaning along the way, and talking no-stop. Chores always go so much faster with a friend don't they? We made some good progress, and Shawne's design expertise came in handy.  I hope to finish up over the weekend.  Jer and the kids head off to basketball after a gourmet meal of turkey franks and mac/cheese..what's Kerry doing? Laundry and dishes of course...but that's why they call me  a homemaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment