Thursday, December 2, 2010

Texas State-Bobcat Stadium

We were driven out to the stadium by Theresa, the same nice gal who picked us up at the airport at 6:45. We met Shauna(2D productions), Chris, Tosca(photographer), Jeff(art director), Jody and Carrie(make-up team) and many more. Craziest person was wrangler Sally, from 'Jersey, whose job it was to communicate between the director and the photographer and the folks in the shots. She was a silly,fun,enthusiastic person who made the day so enjoyable.



 Though it was chilly and windy in the am, by afternoon it was sunny and 70!  Food was amazing and we had a 6 person UNO game for about an hour at lunchtime, which Molly loved. Highlights included a fake torch, ten gallons of hairspray and "papaya" the secret Australian lip gloss formula!  We met alot of great Moms and athletes from Special Olympics Texas, including a gal who will be a coach over in Greece for a kayak team (kayaking-- who knew?!). We headed back to Austin through rush hour traffic and got back at 6:30.  Whew! Long day! On the club floor was happy hour and we set Molly up in the room with a diet coke, and assorted snacks and ESPN and I went to the gym. We needed a mental/physical break from each other.  When I got back we showered and ordered room service! Had a table wheeled into the room, you know, just like home every night. We just had no juice to go out. The Arizona vs Arizona State game just tied up, but Molly is quietly  sleep breathing...so cute.  I payed to log on to the Internet (well not me personally, but the company) so I knew I needed to get my $ worth and blog to my many,many followers--Hi Jer :)
Tomorrow is another 6:45 am call, so I'd better go to bed. Sadly for my waistline I brought a giant  chocolate chip cookie back from the shoot, and I have coffee and my book....!

No comments:

Post a Comment