Friday, January 28, 2011

Wednesday 1/26 Argus story out!

The story on Molly was on the front page today, so lots of fun emails and calls from her adoring fans! The story itself wasn't quite as much about SO as Jerry and I had hoped, but it was still great. No one can write as well as Jerry! Hopefully when I get home, we can go "can" outside VG's and raise some money for the Greece trip.  Mom is excited to get in the shower, and I give her the full spa treatment, shaving legs, fancy cream rubdown, pedicure..she feels like a new woman. Scabs are looking better every day and the swelling is going down significantly. Mom is a little dizzy today, which concerns me, and I spend quite a bit of time trying to find out when the home nurse is coming...you know how that goes.
I feed Mom a gourmet meal of Healthy Choice Steamer, and we watch Jane Austin's Persuasion, which we love. All told she is doing great!
Here is a link to the story!
http://www.livingstondaily.com/article/20110126/NEWS01/101260314/Runner-reaches-airwaves

No comments:

Post a Comment