Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thursday January 13

Well the good news for the kids is that I've finally used up the giant ham that I bought! Not only did we have ham, but we had lunch's, breakfast sandwichs, soup and a casserole. The magnetic recipe report card they gave me for Christmas has been fun to fill out, I've gotten straight A's once!  I did a bit of shopping for the boys, Jer is hoping to see Hank this weekend and pass along the things. SO Bball for the kids and Coach Jerry, and I head off to a meeting at the library. The ARC sponsored it and it was called Rethinking Guardianship. Wow, a ton of great information and I am certainly rethinking! 3 hours of nonstop info gives you alot to think and take in. Jerry and I will have to sit down and think about how to set all this up for the girls and I better get on it. If you have to take away a person's civil rights in order to become their guardian, that is something we certainly wouldn't want to do that without alot of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment