Thursday, March 3, 2011

Work and more!

I've taken on a bunch of hours in March, saving up for the Greece trip, so I was at work today from 10-5. I snuck out and grabbed Danny from school and he came back to the library and got all his homework done. Jerry , Danny his assistant coach and Molly head off to bball practice, while Charlotte and I go to her concert.  It is a quick one, just a chance for all the choir classes to do a performance. Charlotte's group does one song, but it is cool, with wind and rain sound effects that the kids make.  I'm happy that we're home by 8pm!
Ready for veg. time by 9pm, and my fav. HGTV show Selling New York...nothing like viewing those 12,000/week Hamptons rentals and 865,000 650 square foot 1 bedrooms. and one gorgeous 4 bed..needs work but it's only 7.65 million. Love It!
And then, oooeee! House Hunters International is Hong Kong! The family is from Cincinnati Ohio and the Mom has taken a job at HKIS as a counselor, I am jealous! I want to give my kids an adventure too, just need some guts I guess.  So cool to see Hong Kong though, an apmnt on Lan Tau, 5,500, a town house in New Territories,5600,  and a Tai Tam apartment, at 7,700/month. Tai Tam is in between Shek-o and Stanley.  And they choose (my guess is number 3 the place near the school, its a commercial now, I swear, I am not cheating!)  Yes, it's house 3, which they get for a reduced rent of 6430. I want to move there!!! or somewhere.  Thanks Dad for my great foreign adventure!
Donnie- not to be Mom, but maybe you would want to try a foreign adventure??

No comments:

Post a Comment