Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dunkin donuts coffee=Best part of day!

Actually the coffee was part 2 of my good start, the best part was getting to read to Mrs. Fagerland's 2nd grade class. I read The Sandwich Swap, a great story about tolerance and differences, and then stayed to pray with the class, that was the best part!! Holding these small hands and asking GOD to guide our lives, amazing!
So I'm supposed to go in to work today for the express purpose of preparing my part of the in-service we are presenting to Tot spot preschool on Friday. However, on arrival, 2 people who were supposed to work were unable to, so suddenly I'm on the desk the whole time, and not getting too much done on the presen. AAAHHH. I didn't want to do it in the first place, but if i am doing it I'd like to not look like an idiot! I have a feeling I'll be doing this on Thursday night on my own time, very frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment