Thursday, March 31, 2011

Molly is home and happy..and exhausted!

Well, she's back! Plane delayed out of Chicago, so our plans to all go to the airport are foiled. Jer gets her, but we all arrive home at the same time and are able to eat together!  She is tired and happy! All together the experience was great, a couple of small glitches.  Her roommate apparently spent alot of time on the phone...what a pain. But I'll tell you what, she did great with being responsible for all her things. She returned home with everything!  Of course my softener system decided to have a problem tonight and cough up rust all over her new WHITE Team shirt! That's what I get for doing laundry so efficiently, we will be calling the coach to try to get a new one!
I had time today for banking, oil change, and a play date with Leah, sometimes knowing I'm going out of town seems to motivate me to get more done!
Off to NJ in the morning, I can't wait to see Susan and the kids, and hope to hook up with Donnie and Catherine too, maybe even sneak into the city or out to Ellis Island.
I will post Molly's photos she took tomorrow. should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment