Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wednesday Play Pizza Party (supposedly!)

Loser Mom strikes again! I fail to know(thought how are you supposed to if this is your first musical) that the rehersal ends at 5pm, and kids are supposed to come back at 6:30 for pizza. So I am an hour late to pick up the kids,(6pm instead of 5pm)  yell at them for not being problem solvers, the yell stemming from my guilt about not reading the schedule correctly. Drag them home, yell some more, make Danny do some homework, then take them back at 6:30 expecting them to get pizza. Well apparantly it is bring your own pizza, and we haven't brought any! So my kids have no dinner and we stand around awkwardly til 7pm, the kids eating a lowfat granola bar I find in my purse, then we have the speech from the director, go into the auditorium to see 4 numbers, then head home. I fix Danny, who hasn't complained a bit (possibly too traumatized by my earlier yelling?!) some soup, fruit and soda bread. Charlotte gets home after 9pm, and just goes to bed with a galss of milk and piece of coffee cake. OH MY! Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment