Friday, September 2, 2011

Thursday Sept 1 Fire Up Chips!

Jerry and the girls headed up to Mount Pleasant to cheer the Chips on in their opening game. They had a ball! You can march into the stadium behind the band, which the girls love to do, and the team won, so it was a great night. Jerry took them for a meal before the game at his old hangout The Bird. They had burgers and threw darts.  They headed to the cottage after the game to swim and fish, and Jerry is very happy about that!
Danny and I had a good school day, and then we hung out together. We watched Roman Holiday, which had been high on our list since our Rome trip, and talked about books and life. Danny enjoyed the movie, there are alot of comic moments and we laughed! He also worked hard on organizing his room, and we moved his bed, put his dresser in the closet, and donated a bunch of toys to salvation army. I hope I continue the cleaning tomorrow when I am on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment