Thursday, September 8, 2011

TaiKwando!

Danny tried TaiKwando tonight at Master Kil's in Brighton. We went to check it out and decided to stay and try a class right away. He loved it! His friend Jack has been going for a few weeks and really enjoying it, so we thought we'd check it out. He was popped right into a white uniform and was bowing to the flag and the master before he knew what hit him! I was impressed by the workout, loads of jumping jacks push ups and crunches. He said "I had a headache when I came, and now its gone!" I think it will be a great thing for him.
I also got a piano teacher and I feel like the school schedule is smoothing out. GO US!!
Tomorrow I am introducing FUN FRIDAY! We will take turns planning a special day, from field trips to baking day,to whatever...if you have any ideas, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment