Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School!

Molly and Charlotte started classes today. Charlotte was dropped off at the HS, and was supposed to start home right after school ended. I took Grandy and we set out walking, I imagined that I would meet up with her at the end of our neighborhood, but I ended up walking all the way to the high school! Grandy was whipped, and When I got there I still couldn't find her. I was pretty worried when she finally turned up. She remembered what I had told her, but all she said was   sorry.  Hmmm. hope it goes better tomorrow.
Molly is missing all her friends at the Howell Campus, and isn't sure she wants to stay in Hartland. I suggested that she wait out this week, and talk over the weekend.
Danny and I got off to a good start for the week, though he was exhausted from his vacation and a bit weepy! He loved meeting the dog and we took a nice walk with him for a morning break. He also shared his adventures from the weekend, walking over the bridge with 36,000 other folks including the Gov.,having s'mores with his pals, going to a beachbums minor league BBall game in Traverse City.
I worked Teen gaming with Anne for a few hours, nice to be at work, but not dealing with Carla.

No comments:

Post a Comment