Sunday, January 12, 2014

Snow much fun! Friday 1/10

Cassie and I enjoyed a nice day on Friday, inside and outside and all around the town. We started off with story time at the library,which Cassie loved. She danced and sang and ran around the big room and I had as much fun as she did. Next Friday I will lead this class, sadly without Cassie! Next we headed to meijer to buy a new car seat ( jake drove off with my old one) eat goldfish in the cart and ride on sandy the pony. Lunch,play time with dzadza and then playtime in the snow when envy one came home from school.
Danny and jake headed to Alex's to play their game so I hung out at home with Cassie and did a bath and loads of stories while Jerry took the girls to the brighton girls basketball game. They enjoyed cheering and visiting and the girls won!
I am leaving out the fact that my day was filled with phone calls and emails related to the plunge...everything from "sorry I can't make it tomorrow" a judge and a staffer from SOMI, to "can you tell me the address of the high school?" This in an email....uh, can you google it?!
I can't wait til tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment