Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunday April 10 Golf!!

The Masters has captured everyones attention today, and Jerry has the kids chanting "ABT" or anyone but Tiger! Lovely! Actually they cheer on Rory but he ends up blowing it and the South African Charl Schwarz takes the green jacket.  Another big Dad memory, a good one! The gang heads off to Danny's first Lacrosse game. Danny has a ball, and Jerry reports that the game is much more physical than he thought it would be, the kids really mix it up! Later in the day, Jerry takes the kids out to the driving range and they hit a bucket of balls. The kids do great, I don't here how Jerry did!
I work today, which kills me because we have the crazy temp of 83 degrees! WHAT?! So the library is dead, and Stacey and I are bored, and I wish I was home!

No comments:

Post a Comment