Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Book Club April 2011

Child 44--UGH! I just flat out hated it, but the rest of the group had mixed feelings. They felt that learning more about the time period outweighed the unremittingly depressing story. It was a well written book with alot of tricky twists and turns but I just couldn't get past the murdering.
Worked today and lots of things going on. MaryAnn retiring, Jen coming in? Carla very sick an possibly out on medical? Crazy times, I'm glad that this is my summer to be away!
Molly and Charlotte do a killer workout with PJ at the track, lots of sprints and baton work.
I NEED to work out tomorrow, I don't want to miss out after getting back on the track(literally!)
i love my friends and my book club!
Q? of the day-why does no one believe that I have a tattoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment