Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tuesday 6/7/11 BEACH!

You know, when I was putting together all my fabulous(if I do say so myself!) picture boards for Charlotte, I noticed that, Darn, I used to sit on the beach all summer when Jake,Molly and Charlotte were young! Here we are with the sweetie uitti's, there we are with Sam and Lindsay, oh look, Mom's in her chair at the beach, kids playing happily(?) in the foreground!!
So my vow is more beach and less cleaning this summer.  Of course beach out here is a relative term, what with the dirt they call sand, and no waves, but.... Bishop lake is only 2 miles down the back road from here, and so, hi ho! a beaching we will go!
Shawne and I meet at Bishop and all the kids have a ball. It is a record breaking 95 out, so even I get in the water...and it is super clean and clear. All the rain this spring??  We come back here to continue eating the graduation food...hotdogs and beans anyone?!
Molly and Jerry went to golf, and had a super fun round with Chad and his Dad, and another pair. They even went into the clubhouse for a cold drink and a relaxing bit of Tiger game watching! now that's a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment