Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Saturday May 7th Fly away home!

Well we're off! Back to MI! Donnie shot us over to La Guardia with no problem and we had plenty of time to relax. Ironically this was the first time in a bunch of flights that we quickly got through security, and the gate was literally 100 yards away! No elevators,escalators,trams or moving sidewalks! They did have little tables with electricity  so i plugged in my laptop and finally beat the level of Bubbletown that had been eluding me for weeks!
We arrived home in plenty of time to get ready for the play, Molly and I both ushered and saw the show. Danny keeps looking better and better, and I was able to spot waldo, oops, i mean Charlotte, from my perch in the balcony! When they sing ByeBye birdie song after the curtain call, Charlotte's face looks like a firecracker bursting!  She did so well and we are so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment