Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shopping and decorating for an early start to Christmas

I guess I'm thinkin Christmas! After mass this am, Danny,Molly and I went home to change and grab Charlotte. We dropped Mol off at Ashley Court to help out with church service and coffee and donuts. Danny Charlotte and I continued on to the library to drop off our giving tree gift and to get books. Then we hit Marshalls and Target to do some Christmas shopping and get ideas. It was fun! Home for lunch, then Molly went back to AC for a couple more hours to assist with the Thanksgiving craft project. Go Molly! Danny and I enjoyed the great weather, warm and mid 50's , by playing with the dog, shooting baskets,raking and hanging outside lights. Our house is looking good. Danny did night 3 of TKD and I got the clothes ready for our 5:30 am departure for the big race. Turkey is defrosted, potatoes mashed and carrots cooked and glazed. It should be a great Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment