Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday Fun

Jer came out with me-I think he felt sorry for me because I don't have any shopping pals here. We headed out at about 7am. We went to Art Van and got the bunk bed for the lake and a new pub style table for the basement. There was a line of about 2 hours, and so Jer asks the guy if we can come back and  pay later, and he says that I can call with the credit card info later! So out with go, see you later all those people on the line! We went to Staples, Loews and Wal-mart and were home drinking coffee at 10am! It was awesome. Then Jerry took the kids to the lake til Sunday! Double awesome! I have time to shop a bit but mostly I clean and do the Christmas stuff. I am the one who has so many decorations, so it is my job to haul it all out and decorate! I get a bunch of wrapping done and watch a funny corny movie called My Families Wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment