Monday, November 21, 2011

The intrepid traveler returns! No Thanks to US Airways!

UGH! In spite of arranging with US Airways to have a companion accompany Charlotte from  gate to gate in Philly, They Don't! Charlotte asked the attendant what she should do and the attendant told her to take the tram=and that was it! So Charlotte set off across the airport on foot and by tram, and made it to her gate. By the grace of God though, and the watchful eye of Grandpa I believe! I really think that US Air needs to get their game on when it comes to travelers with disabilities, how do they communicate the information that you put in the computer to the flight staff?  You KNOW I will be finding this out.
i made it!

In other news, Danny ran six miles with Jer and Charlotte and then went to Taekwando! What a nut! And we baked 15 loaves of pumpkin bread for teachers and other friends. Boy does the house smell good! And whilst hurriedly scooping refried beans from the can for our tacos, I slice open a knuckle. The food was fine--my hand, not so much! Tried stopping the bleeding, and band-aids, but it kept on bleeding. Check out my awesome bandage!

No comments:

Post a Comment