Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Oh Yeah!!!

Wednesday March 20

This will come as no surprise….

Guess what I found??! The Sally’s of Pijnacker! It only took me 2 ½ weeks, which I think is pretty good. The money is donated to kids, who and where I was unable to understand. We got Jerry a couple of nice Grolsh beer glasses and a hand painted Delft Heineken Mug. Molly got a puzzle and a stuffed smurf. Danny got dominoes, stratego, battleship and a cool Egyptian game, and a rock/ore nugget of some kind. Charlotte and I didn’t find anything this trip, but you can be sure we will be going back.

As always we had hit the Wednesday market and scored pears, tomatoes, bananas and grapes, and stroopwaffel crumb filled cones. Add to that all the games and things and we had a long heavy journey home. But it was worth it! A thrift store!!!! Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment