Saturday, November 9, 2013

All join in!

Lucky for me, miss Roseanne was losing her voice....not only did I get to work today, I got to do a story time!! All join in is the drop in story time held on Friday mornings for all ages. I had about 30 participants. I had so much fun that I forgot to stop and instead of lasting 15 minutes it lasted about 45! And I am quite sure I had more fun than the kiddies. I read a new story about an " ol mama squirell and how she worked to keep all dange away from her babies. We all yelled out "chook chook chook" whenever a dog,bear,etc. came near the tree. It was really fun!
Molly was invited to join the Burkharts at the district final for BHS girls volleyball and boy was she excited. The team won and now they head to the regionals.  Oly went out to Red Robin with Rachel, a senior on the team! and Greg and Lisa. Anthony, their oldest, was a few years behind jake at CC and jake drove him to school for two years. How great for mol to have a chance to have such a big night!

No comments:

Post a Comment