Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Back on the Chain Gang!

Whew! Tough week here, working 12 hours over Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday! I hope I can hold up! As always I love spending time with the patrons at the library. Since Brighton Schools were closed Monday and Tuesday the place was jumping with kids looking for books. My favourite part of the job is helping kids find a new series to read. I'm lucky that Danny is such a big reader, I recommend many of the books he has enjoyed. He is my secret to success at work.  Speaking of Danny and the library, I am proud to tell you that he is a member of the Teen Advisory Board (TAB). He and the other TAB members choose programs to run and have input on the materials the library purchases. He was recently at the pumpkin carving party and his photo is featured on the cover of the library newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment