Monday, August 20, 2012

Special Olympics Soccer Starts!

Thursday August 16th
Hooray! The girls were so happy to be back in Special Olympics! Apologies to PAC Rotterdam and all our friends at the track, there is just nothing like SO. The instant camaraderie and love that is offered....it is like they were never away. Charlotte was worried that she would be put on another team and I encouraged her to write a note to Coach Michelle. She did and of course Michelle told her "honey, if you want to be on my team you are on it!" She said to me today, "I am getting better this year, and I know I will have a good year" Go Charlotte.  Molly, she's  just there for the friends! They both are running daily and kicking the ball around the yard with Danny and Dad.
Stay tuned for updates as the season progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment