Tuesday, February 28, 2012

sitting on my suitcases!

Memories of packing days past....sitting on each others suitcases to get them to close. I am in the home stretch of packing, we will check about 10 bags and carry on a couple more! I know-it's probably ridiculous, but I have no idea what we will need. Watch, I'll wear the same pair of jeans everyday!
Tomorrow I have last minute phone issues, bank to grab the Eur's I ordered, girls to the doctor, bathrooms cleaned and floors vacuumed. So far...who knows what will come up tomrw :)
But we are totally excited and ready to go. We will land at 6am Friday morning and there will be a car to take us to the house. Jerr's co-worker  will meet us there and give us the keys. Jerry doesn't start work til Monday so hopefully we will settle in a bit. Lots more to come :) stayed tuned for the Dutch adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment