Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Winter break

Danny finally got his solo day off on Monday.  He slept in a bit, but the flooring guys came to make our second attempt at staining and polyurethane. This involved sanding machines and really stinky smells, so it was not a problem to get him up! We ditched the house around 10am and went to home goods.
Danny has such good taste and always helps me find good stuff. I bought a rug to try out on the sun porch when I can put things on the floor. I also found a couple of pillows that have all the colors that I like and I can use to choose paint colors,etc.
We then headed to Shawne's to pick up Leah and Sophie and then went to MJR. We saw the Lego Movie and really enjoyed it. I have a new theme song, "Everything Is Awesome!" Danny and Sophie then worked on their music for their solo piece for the competition later next month. The day was relaxing and enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment