Friday, February 21, 2014

Story time

Well the whole crew was home today, Danny on his mid winter break and the girls on a ice day. We needed to get out though, and headed to the library at 10am to go to story time and pick up books.
 All Join In was wonderful, miss Anne had loads of great songs to sing. Molly came to the class while Charlotte browsed and Danny read. Then I dragged them to the carpet store to pick out carpet for the basement(done!) but I made it up to them by taking them to Leo's for lunch. Jerry joined us and we all had fun. I ran to kohls and Costco and then stopped at DSW with my $10 certificate and bought a pair of Wellies. I have always thought I would never wear these, but with the melt coming our way this spring, I know I will get my money's worth! And now for the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment