Friday, February 14, 2014

Well, we made it

The restoration companies truck has just rolled down the driveway and peace reigns in the house again. In their wake is dried out carpet and floor, ceiling tiles down,and mess everywhere. While Jerry took the girls to the Brighton basketball game and jake and Danny headed out on a Boy Scout  winter camp out, I grab the vacuum and commence; shop vac and regular, upstairs and down,along with a wet rag to wipe up sawdust and grime. I don't know what he upshot will be, I haven't heard from the insurance agent yet. I am assuming that she will get her report from the clean up guys, and hopefully I'll gear on Monday. The flooring team will be back late  next week to look things over and see when they will be able to start the staining. The family room tv is in my bedroom now, and we have been curling up in my bed to watch the Olympics. Which has actually been quite nice, and as one who has always turned up her nose at bedroom tv's, I may have changed my mind!
Selfie! Olympic men's figure skating time!

No comments:

Post a Comment