Friday, January 4, 2013

last Christmas post!

Gracious, that'll teach me not to put off blogging! I keep looking at the photos I took and realizing that I never wrote about Christmas. I wanted to share a few photos of Christmas eve and morning. We had a lovely time. We opened presents with Jake and Cassie before they headed out in the afternoon to go to Cammy's Dad's house. We loved watching Cass open presents, what a change from last year! She loved the zoo animals Aunt Molly bought her! Charlotte and I went to mass at 4pm, and I got to be a Eucharistic minister, what a blessing for me on Christmas eve! We then had dinner and Jerry, Molly and Danny headed off to midnight mass. Jerry and Danny carried on their tradition of ushering and did a great job.  Christmas morning got a late start, with poor Charlotte up early and raring to go, but the midnight crew sleeping in! When she finally got to open her gifts, she was thrilled to find the ipod touch she had been dreaming and talking about for months! Jake, Cammy and Cassie stopped over for a few hours in the afternoon and more gifts were exchanged. Then it was early to bed to prep for the long drive to NJ next morning.
And I think that brings me up to date...on to the New Year!!

a guy should know how to cook!

checking out the Middle Earth London Tube map t-shirt

Merry Christmas

hanging the stockings

come fill this Santa!


Mom and Dad get stocking too!

Merry Christmas dear


Reading the wonderful window

all the animals are friends!

Christmas morning breakfast

stuffed french toast and sausage

our tree looks great!



it's a small box...

what?! is this my touch?!

oh yeah!!

I'm done! My Christmas is perfect!

Jerry doing his "Christmas Wrapping" doododoododooodo

wireless speakers to blast my opera

Legos!!!

new snowboard socks...and a new Snowboard!!!

oh my!

a neat John Wayne thing from Cammy

Cammy models her new hat

enjoying the hubbub

Aunt Molly gave Cassie and owl puppet

Djadja and Uncle Danny set up the new bowling set

Merry Christmas baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment