Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School --Tuesday

The girls are SO excited!


Molly wears a new outfit, Charlotte carrys her special bag!

Danny is ready to head off

Jerry does a ride along


and he's off...I will miss him!

Good thing I had someone else to keep me busy!

the shorts say CUTE on the dupa!

walking to Cookie!

Well the summer had to come to an end and it did. The alarms went off at 6:30, tarts were popped, cereal poured, lunchboxes loaded into backpacks and teeth brushed. The girls are both at the Howell Campus this year so they ride the same bus. The program is structured to resemble a community college. They have signed up for classes like Work Skills 101, that will teach them universal job skills. They seem excited to join this new program.
Danny is happy that he can ride his bike to school every day and Jerry joined him He likes his teaching team has a well located locker. He got home and so did I! We signed papers,went over things, then he did his assignment and I did mine. I had to write a note to the teachers saying what I liked about Danny and how swell he is. This is a big adjustment for him and I hope he can get through this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment