Friday, September 7, 2012

Background changes to reflect my next focus!

Well we knew it had to end sometime...
I dropped Cassandra off with her Mom and Granabelle in Dearborn Hgts this morning around 11:30.  She showed off her great standing and took some steps, to the delight of hr audience! Cammy will continue her karaoke career and Bella will babysit until the family heads to New York State October 20th. We may get another visit soon when Bella returns to Florida for another few days. Cassandra can come to stay anytime, she was just a doll. The kids miss her and so do Jerry and I! When I walked to school this afternoon to meet Danny I didn't have anyone to talk to and I missed that. It is hard to adjust to, I really have alot of baby love to give and I wonder what GOD has planned for me with this. Time will tell I guess!
The kids all survived the first week of school and topped it off with the Brighton HS home football opener. For the first time in a long time BHS was beaten by Pickney, but our family was there for the marching band anyway! Jack Wisbiski joined his sister Alex in the 80's inspired show and did an awesome job! How was your first school week? I hope it was good!
So as I said about the background, it signifies chore time at Princeton Court. With no job, I have given myself a job here, get organized! I am inspired by our book club book, The Happiness Project. I will share more later but the first chapter is energy and organization. I guess I have to start sleeping more as well, but that remains to be seen :)
Cassie starts on a kitchen cupboard to get me inspired!

Cookie, you could totally use my help around here!

Molly's Closet?? Oh my. I don't know if I'm ready for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment