Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twelve on 12/12/12! How cool is that?

Happy Birthday Danny! My little blizzard baby is twelve today and what a Golden Birthday it has been. I came up with the idea of doing the 12 days of birthday and have written out the song...

12/4 On the first day of birthday my family gave to me
         A puppy dog named Harry!

12/11 On the second day of birthday my father gave to me
           2 U of M basketball tickets (for my best pal Ryan and me) and
           A puppy dog named Harry

12/12  On the third day of birthday my sisters gave to me
           3 brightly wrapped presents
           2 U of M basketball tickets
          and  A puppy dog named Harry

stay tuned for more as the days roll on!
 Danny brought his birthday treats to school and they were a big hit. After our walk home with Harry we jumped in the car and headed to Leos for a birthday dinner. That place is so quick and good-Mol had her chicken finger salad, Danny a chicken finger pita and lemon rice soup and Charlotte a Turkey Burger and Fries(it's healthy Mom!). Then we dropped Danny at BHS for his Tuba lesson. He feels he is learning alot and he really likes it. Picked him up, changed to the taekwando uniform and off we went to class. Home to gifts,singing and making a wish and homemade chocolate mousse, pecan tarts bites and kolachki cookies. And phone calls from NJ and Fort Drum were the perfect ending to this very special day!
a super Uncle

a unique dresser

an excellent runner
an adventurous eater

a son who greets each day and each person with enthusiasm and joy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment