Saturday, June 15, 2013

You will travel back in time.....so hold on tight!!

Okay, here's the deal...
I AM SICK OF FEELING GUILTY ABOUT MY BLOG!!!

Every night as I exhaustedly plop down in front of HGTV or Fox News 10pm I feel wracked with guilt that I am not blogging. And the thing is I like doing it! It is so nice to have this diary to look back on, for me and to someday show the kids. Maybe I need to recommit to the daily pledge like I did my first year, I seemed to handle mandates better! even from myself! BUT, in the meantime, what to do?? So of course Time Travel was my first thought! Wouldn't it be yours??!!  I plan to blog today on today, and then move backward for the next bunch of entries, hopefully in the next week or so. So hang on as the whirling vortex of time travel takes you  BACK...Back....back....

No comments:

Post a Comment